SHOPPING AT GOLDSMITH’S FARM MARKET AND BAKERY: WHAT TO EXPECT
As we all know, COVID-19 is a changing situation – our knowledge about the virus and its spread, as well as the local context and required protocols, change as needed. The safety and wellbeing of the staff and customers at our market is our #1 priority we believe that both customers and businesses have a role to play in a safe shopping experience.
Here is what you can expect from US at our store:
- When you arrive, you may experience a short wait as we limit the amount of people inside of our store – this is to ensure social distancing can be maintained, and so you can enjoy an un-crowded shopping experience.
- All high touch areas are sanitized frequently – this includes sanitizing the shopping carts and baskets between customer use.
- Staff members will be wearing masks
- There are plexiglass barriers installed at the cash and the bakery – we have dedicated staff at each area to serve you you
Here is what we ask of YOU at our store:
- Masks are required
- Upon entering, we ask that you sanitize your hands – sanitizer is available at the entrance of the store, or throughout the market as needed.
- Please follow the arrows on the floor designd to the control the flow of traffic around the store.
- Our building is relatively small – to minimze the number of people in the store, please limit to one adult per family in your shopping trip. Children are, of course, welcome to come in.
- When at the cash, we ask that you try to pay with credit or debit card whenever possible to avoid handling of cash and coins.
- Please do not come shopping in person if you are feeling unwell, or within the last 14 days, have been identified as a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case have travelled out of country. We are pleased to offer contact-free delivery to make sure you have what you need while self-isolating! Please order your groceries here for contact-free delivery.
We will continue to update these procedures as the situation evolves – and thank you so much for your ongoing support!