207600 Highway 26, Thornbury, ON, N0H 2P0
Crunchy Kale Chips
Kale - as much as you want!
A few tsp of olive oil
Seasonings (i.e. curry powder, smoked paprika, to taste, optional)
1. Tear the leaves from a bunch of washed and dried kale into bite-sized pieces
2. Toss with a thin drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil (a couple of teaspoons will do) and massage lightly into the leaves
3. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, tossing to distribute. Or leave out the salt and add the seasoning of your choice.
4. Arrange leaves in a single layer on two large baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F, switching baking sheets halfway through, until crispy and dark green (not brown), 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly and dig in!
Kale is naturally high in vitamins and minerals. A bit of natural saltiness to it. Great way to get dark leafy greens into your diet!